Friday 9 September 2011

Thing 2, finally

I have just discovered that moving house and starting professional development activities are quite tricky to juggle.  Common sense should of told me to wait until I had found, and moved into a new home before I attempted to start the Things, but after some really glowing feedback from Library friends I was impatient to get going.

Apart from moving house I also ran into some technical glitches with Blogger, meaning that I was unable to post on other peoples walls, and accidently became a follower of another CPDer without being able to post why...I still need to remedy that.

But after a desperate anonymous post for help (another glitch), the problem has been sorted and I can now freely post on other blogs.  So far I have only commented on one blog, but it's a start, and I am still a little apprehensive about just striking up an online conversation with strangers.  But we all have to start somewhere, and I'm really pleased to finally be moving on to Thing 3.  Hopefully things will speed up a little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment